If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Clay XX-Large Clay XX-Large Big Shrimpy 4687 Landing Crate Pad, XX-Large, Clay Suede
- Grape Juice Purple (P) Pony Grape Juice Purple (P) Pony Horze Trapani Dressage Saddle Pad
- bluee Medium bluee Medium Vfdsvbdv Chest Pack Small Dog and Dog Portable Out Backpack (color bluee, Size M)
- Kess InHouse Nika Martinez Retro Desert Feeding Mat for Pet Bowl, 18 by 13-Inch
- bluee s bluee s Storybook Princess Pet Costume
- orange L orange L QQW PetTech Pet Carrier for Small Dogs, Cats, Puppies, Kittens, Pets, Collapsible, Travel Friendly, Cozy and Soft Dog Bed, Carry Your Pet with You Safely and Comfortably (color orange, Size L)
- Red Medium Red Medium Dog Clothes Winter Clothes, Teddy golden Hair Puppies, Labrador alas Big Dog Vest, Big Dog Two feet Clothes S, M, L,Red,M
- Vitakraft Cat-Stick Mini 20 Pack (Duck)
- 5280 Lifestyle Dog Cat Carrier Adjustable Sling Reversible Hands Free Red
- 1 LargeHeiPlaine Pet Sofa Cat Litter Kennel Cat Dog House Pet Bed Four Seasons Keep Warm Comfortable Soft Detachable Wash (color 1, Size Large)
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.