If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- 10-Piece Plastic Aquarium Emulational Plant Decoration, Yellow Green
- Advanced Joint Support Supplement For Dogs, With Powerful Glucosamine, Chondroitin, Green Lipped Mussel, MSM, Curcumin & Hyaluronic Acid, Human Grade Ingredients, 120 Tablets, UK Manufactured
- Black Small Black Small Pet Knee Pads Dog Leggings,Pet Dog Knee Pads Dog Leg Support,Hind Leg Injury Recovery Leggings,Surgical Wound Sheath,Black,S
- B M B M TLTLCWW Dog Bed, Simple Small Medium Cat Dog Universal Pet Bed Removable Pet Nest, Multi-size (color B, Size M)
- Marine 24Inch48 Villa Navy bluee Crate Dog Bed Mat by Majestic Pet Products
- PawPawz Pet Trainer Furniture Predector Dog and Cat Deterrent Cover Mat (Sofa)
- Pets WarmMemory Pet Carrier Backpack for Small Cats and Dogs, Ventilated Design Safety Features and Cushion Back Support for Travel, Hiking, Outdoor Use (Pet Carrier Backpack), 17 T x 11 W x 11 D
- Rukka Pets Stream Outdoor Waterproof Adventure Dog Raincoat Olive
- Martin Harness Leather Breast Collar Wither Strap
- 2200g New Life Spectrum Naturox Series Cichlid Formula Supplement 2200g
- orange Nylon Dog Leashes Dog Leash Puppy Walking Lead Leash Pet Chain Rope,Handle Traction Rope Padded Reflective Night Safe Leading Length 60cm Durable Pet Cord Leash (color orange)
- Red Pet Stroller Dog Out Trolley Stroller Cat Stroller Folding Quick Inssizetion (color Red)
- Warm pet nest Super Soft pink Puppies Winter Warm Dog Nest Mat Dark Brown soft
- 20 waterside plants + 1 water lily + about 40 floating plants
- Cat Scratch Board Corrugated Paper Big Cat Head Section Grab Board Thick MultiPurpose Bell Claws Toy
- Car Hammock Pet Seat Cover Dog Nonslip Back Seat Cover with Anchors and Adjustable Pet Dog Car Seat Belt ZD102
- Dog Bed, Dog Sleeping Mat, Spring And Summer Large And Medium Dog Cat Orthopedic Soft Mattress, Can Be Placed On The Floor Car Dog Cage, Brown, Pink, bluee, orange XL ( color Brown , Size L )
- Festnight Euro Garden PVC Fence Animal Steel Wire Net Border Green Length 10 m Height 1.96 m
- Hip Doggie Plaid Shearling Puffer Vest (S) (Pink)
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.