If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Oster 78919-056 A5 Skip Tooth Blade 7 Silver
- Red Small Red Small Woo Woo Pets Dog Life Jacket with Front Float and Adjustable Belt Red S
- Weaver Leather Solid color Cotton Lead Rope with Solid Brass 225 Snap, Black
- bluee MPETFDH Luxury Pet Outdoor Backpack Large Dog Adjustable Saddle Bag Harness Carrier for Traveling Hiking Camping Gorgeous Green S
- Bakers Complete Small Dog with Tasty Beef & Vegetable Medley (1Kg) Pack of 2
- Cute Paw Style Kennel Puppy Cat Poodle Pome Soft Bed Cushion (Pink)
- Derby Originals Horse Fly Masks with Ears
- F 4540cmGperw Warm Kennel Cat Litter Small And Mediumsized Pet Nest Dog Bed Dog Mat Warm Cat Litter,D45 40cm Non Slip Cushion Pad (color C, Size 45 40cm)
- Healthy Breeds Dog Hip and Joint Care Soft Chews for Bullmastiff Bacon Flavor – Gluten, Grain Free – Over 80 Breeds – 120 Ct Glucosamine, Chondroitin, MSM Support Supplement
- KESS InHouse Angelo Cerantola Luscious bluee bluee orange Digital Pet Bowl, 7 Diameter
- LTWHOME Value Pack of Compatible Filtration Foam Set Fit for Rena Filstar xP Filter Media 723A 20PPI 724A 30PPI (Pack of 24)
- ONF Flat Nano The Planted Aquarium Lighting,for 27gallon Fish Tank, colorfull LED, Full Spectrum, 15Watt, 1300 LM, 5100K, One Year Warranty.
- B&B Star Bisc Swt Pot Pmpk 10 by Basil & Baxter's
- Buckle-Down Martingale Dog Collar Nightmare Before Christmas 3-Jack Poses Peeping Eyes Burgundy Black Yellow 1 Wide Fits 11-17 Neck Size Medium
- Pet Travel Carrier Fashion Dog Cat Pet Carrier Bags Travel Mesh Tote Handbag Ourtdoor Pet Bag (color RED, Size S)
- Rhinegold Real Sheepskin Horses Numnah
- Dean & Tyler 28 to 34-Inch Italian Fun Harness with Padded Chest Piece, Medium, Black with Yellow Trim
- EQUINADE SHOWSILK GLO White Shampoo 20L (XESGWS20)
- 1 Roll with carrier SABART Dog Clean-up Bags 2x20pcs With Plastic Holder ( color 1 Roll with carrier )
- GoPetClub Exercise Pet Play Pen, Green
- Pink Cat Hammock Bed, Indoor & Outdoor Cat Sofa Bed Summer Comfy Bed Hammock for Cats and Small Dogs
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.