If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
Good for your puppy's skin, especially for disabled pet, is soft enough
More colors - you can buy according to your favorite color
Durable - The surface is made of synthetic suede which imitating animal skin, featuring breathability, wear-resistance and bitten-resistance.
Comfortable & Warm - Thick soft cotton in this large dog beds, featuring softness and skin-friendly, is very suitable for keep warm in the winter.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Furbaby Products Heavy Duty Eco Friendly Waterproof Corrosion Resistant Biothane Comfortable Soft Touch Adjustable Dog Training Collar for Pet Cats Puppy and M, L, XL Medium Large Extra Large Dogs
- HYLIUB Pet Carrier Backpack Small Animal Carriers Backpack Canvas pet Out Diagonal Bag Small Bag Portable Bag Shoulder Bag
- Kess InHouse Sophy Tuttle Vessel Green bluee Feeding Mat for Pet Bowl, 18 by 13Inch
- Mirage Pet Products Bright Owls Nylon Ribbon Dog Collar, Small
- Pet Car Mat Waterproof Small Dogs Car Front Row Cushion, Green
- Portable Travel Pet Carrier Backpack, Bright color Cat Dog Space Capsule Backpack Bubble Backpack with Multiple Air Vents for Cats Small Dogs & Petite Animals
- Herbsmith Calm Shen – Herbal Blend for Dogs & Cats – Natural Anxiety Remedy for Dogs & Cats – Feline and Canine Calming Supplement – 75g Powder
- Regalo 192Inch Super Wide Adjustable Baby Gate and Play Yard, 4In1, Bonus Kit, Includes 4 Pack of Wall Mounts
- 2X Leeway FRONTLINE SPOT ON MEDIUM DOG (3 PIP) 1020KG FLEA TICK & MITE KILLS & PREVENTS (2X)
- Green 110150 Green 110150 Mosquito net Screen Mosquito net to Prevent Insects Flies Magnetic Door and Window Ventilation Curtains Mosquito net Door,Green,110 150
- KESS InHouse Roberlan Yo Sup Brown Pop Art Dog Bed, 50 x 40
- Brown Natural One Size Brown Natural One Size HKM Sports Equipment GmbH Genuine Lambskin Saddle Pad Saddle & Bridle, Unisex, Echt-Lammfell-Sattelkissen
- Hartman & pink 1085 Plain gold Plated Dog Collar, 16 to 18-Inch, Cobalt bluee
- Our Pets Dog House Door Large
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.