If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Baby bluee Mirage Pet Products 18-Inch Backyard Security Screen Print Shirts, XX-Large, Baby bluee
- Jia He Cat tree 2019 new cat tree sisal cat nest cat climbing frame jumping platform pet toy pet nest cat toy 3 colors optional @@ (color bluee)
- L Foldable Cat Tent, SemiClosed Premium Comfort Pet Beds for Dogs and Cats, with Removable Cushion Pad, Pop up Playhouse Tent (Navy),M
- Leerburg Medium Leather 2 Handle Tug, 20.5 Long with 9 Circumference
- Natura Petz Organics Urinary Tract Health and UTI Meal Topper for Dogs
- Pet Mat for Food and Water,Cabin Decor,Grunge Grizzly Bear Footprint Emblem Dangerous Wildlife Rocky Mountains Decorative,Grey Red White,Rectangle NonSlip Rubber Mat for Dogs and Cats
- Quick shopping Flexible Wooden Toys Hamster Parred Hanging Ladder Bridge Shelf Cage
- bluee 2XL bluee 2XL PETFDH Waterproof Dog Winter Coat Warm Puppy Jacket Vest Pet Clothes Apparel Dog Clothing for Small Medium Large Dogs Ropa para Perros bluee 2XL
- Grey XL(1107013cm) Grey XL(1107013cm) Kennel Pads Dog Beds Memory Foam Pet Bed Sofa House for Dog Cat,Washable Covers,Durable Oxford Fabric, Available in All Seasons Cat Bed Pet Supplies Cover (color Grey, Size XL(110 70 13cm))
- KESS InHouse Cristina Bianco Design Cats & colorful Landscape Pink Illustration Dog Bed, 30 x 40
- KESS InHouse SC2086ADM02 Suzanne Carter Star Cluster bluee Space Dog Place Mat, 24 x 15
- Dean & Tyler 25-Inch to 34-Inch Medical Assistance Dog Harness with Padded Reflective Chest Straps, Small, orange Black
- Orvis Memory Foam Couch Dog Bed Small Dogs Up To 18 Kg, Heathered Khaki,
- Red B Blesiya Portable Dog Carrier, Adjustable Legs Out Pet Puppy Backpack Carrier Walking Red
- Upgrade Version Indoor Training Pet Potty Cat litter Basin(19.5 15 7.8 ),PINK
- All Star Dogs Holy Cross Crusaders All WeatherResistant Predective Dog Outerwear, XXSmall
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.