If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
Provide high quality comfort for your pet
Easy to carry, easy to use, recyclable, long lasting
Healthy and non-toxic pet mat: The dog bed is soft and flat, it can protect the spine of the puppy, help them sleep quietly, the fabric fiber is not easy to loose from the surface
Buying carefree: We support our products and guarantee your complete satisfaction. If you find any problems, please let us know our responsive sales team
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Dean & Tyler Bumps and Bits Brass Leather Dog Collar, 18 by 2-inch, Black
- bluee S bluee S WLDD New Dog Skirt Summer Thin Section Cute Princess Teddy Bear Law Fighting Pet Clothes Cotton Sling Dress (color bluee, Size S)
- Deep bluee Professional AquaFlora Plastic Plant Club Moss 9 inches by Deep bluee Professional
- Dean and Tyler Strictly Business , 2-in-1 Dog Choke Collar with Solid Nickel Hardware Brown Size 18-Inch by 1-Inch Fits Neck 16-Inch to 18-Inch
- Dean and Tyler BUMPS & BITS Dog Collar Solid Brass Hardware Black Size 46cm x 3cm Width. Fits neck size 16 Inches to 20 Inches.
- Pet Essentials Sophia Bird Cage [E100869] [Neoteric Edition]
- Real Leather Dog Basket Muzzle 113 Black (Circumference 16 Snout Length 4) Mastiff Newfoundland
- Up to 416.5CM Safetots Wooden Multi Panel Pet Barrier Up to 416.5CM
- A SWQQTT Pet wheelchair Dog wheelchair old dog walking scooter disabled dog assisted hind leg exercise car Pet wheelchair (color A, Size S)
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.