If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- MagiDeal Portable Outdoor Travel Bird Carrier Backpack with Adjustable Reptile Bird Harness Leash Lead Rope
- KESS InHouse Famenxt Mermaid Fish Scales Teal Nautical Illustration Pet Bowl, 7 Diameter
- Pet Slow Feeder Bowl, Bloat Stop Dog Puzzle Bowl Maze, Dog Food Water Bowl Pet Interactive Fun Feeder Slow Bowl
- S50x25cm BYCWS Donut Cat Bed, Faux Fur Dog Beds for Medium Small Dogs Self Warming Indoor Round Pillow Luxury Shag Fuax Fur Donut Cuddler Pet(Multiple Sizes),S50x25cm
- The Kong Company Kong WOBBLER CAT Toy CAT Products CAT Toys All Other
- Black Powerful Electric Bug Zapper, Mosquito Trap Nontoxic Mosquito Killer Lamp Bug Control Inhaler with Intelligent Light Sensing, USB Powered, Easy Use,White
- 1002S Pet Nest, Cute Cat Ear Rattan Nest Summer Kennel Summer Cat Litter Rattan Small Medium Kennel Pet Supplies (color 1002S)
- 36inch QPSON LED Remote Control Rod Fish Tank Light Aquarium Bracket Light for 11 Inch to 35 Inch Fish Tank
- Dog Kennel Cat Litter Closed Washable Dog House Pet Cat Nest Four Seasons Warm Large Medium and Small Dog Supplies (color 1003L)
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.