If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
PREVENTING YOUR FURRY FRIEND: Designed for injured and elderlys dogs, Creating an easier life when the dog's rear legs standing up, climbing stairs or getting into the car the padded back provide comfort and added support
COMFORTABLE & SOFT CARE: This dog leg hock braces made of neoprene, which usually use for wetsuits, Lean dogs with weak hind legs get around comfortably with your help after suffering from degenerative myelopathy , hip dysplasia , ACL tears or other debilitating ailments
DOG LIFT HARNESS SIZING: X - LARGE Size Recommended for Large Breeds With Girth Measuring Between 28 - 33 inches, Fits most furry friends between 50 and 90 pounds
COMPACT DESIGN: When not in use, our lifting sling rolls up to be very compact, so it is easy to walk around with. Makes a great alternative to dogs wheelchairs
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- orange Alfie Pet by Petoga Couture Rosh Silicone Pet Expandable Collapsible Travel Bowl with Carabineer for Leash Size 1.5 Cups, color orange
- Red M Red M Budd Fashion Pet Dog Knitted Sweater Pets Puppy Winter Warm Cotton Knitted Clothes Christmas Navy Sweaters for Dogs with Bowknot(Red,M)
- Vitality Aquarium Decorative Plant, 22-Inch, Green
- 36 inch Black Leather Dog Collar with Old Silver Like Decorations Delicacy & Refinement Handcrafted by Artisan
- 1 Pc High Quality Brass Glass Bathroom Shelf Bathroom
- CPC Classic 50Inch Twill Bolster Bed with Contrast Cording, Sage
- Dog Cat Pet Charms Ghost Hunter Design Soft Mesh Harnesses Red Large
- FitPaws Peanut 50cm Red
- HIMA PETTR Pets Large Raised Dog Bed, Elevated Bed(Black), 10 76 20cm
- Kess InHouse CarolLynn Tice Wiggle orange Pet Blanket, 40 by 30Inch
- LXLA Dog Cool Bed Mat, Comfortable Pet Sofa, Pet Bed for Bedroom Living Room and Hallway, Easy to Clean (Size S 65×45×8cm)
- orange twist SYSDTLX Pet Leash Metal Hyena Chain Strap Dog Leash Dog Chest Dog Durable Medium And Large orange Black Nylon Xxl
- Pet house Cat nest kennel Washable Small dog Medium dog Pet nest Pet mat pet bed Warm comfortable Wear and Resistant bite Four seasons available (color A, Size 60 55 29)
- QJKai Dog Leash in Large Dog Chest Strap Dog Chain Collar pet Supplies
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.